Lacock Village is situated in the county of Wiltshire, 2 hours drive from London and approximately 30 minutes drive from the City of Bath.
Easy access can be gained from Junction 17 of the M4 and then a 15 minute drive will bring you to the village
Naturally with Lacock being a small village parking is at a premium and visitors are respectful requested to park in the large National Trust Car Park on Hither Way (SN15 2LW) from there access can be gained into the Village through a visitor walkway.
Worth bearing in mind that Lacock does not have a cashpoint machine, the nearest one being a few miles away.
- Lacock, near Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 2LG
- By train
- Melksham 3 miles; Chippenham 3½ miles
- By road
- 3 miles south of Chippenham. M4 exit 17, signposted to Chippenham (A350). Follow A350 (signposted Poole/Warminster) until you reach Lacock, following signs leading to main car park
- Parking: 220 yards (pay and display). No visitor parking on village streets
- By bus
- Faresaver X34/Chippenham to Frome (passing Melksham train station, close Chippenham train station and close Trowbridge train station)